Welcome to my blog about makeup, life, and everything in between! My goal is to bring you the latest trends in makeup and my opinion on them, as well as posts on my life as a makeup artist. Enjoy! Feedback is always welcome.

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Really Kind of Shameful...

I haven't made a blog post in FOREVER. Yeah...I know...super, duper lame. Wedding season got a little crazy here, AND I've been immersed in my new position as head of the makeup department for Fly-By-Night Theatre Company. So, I got a little slack with the blog. Ok...I got REAL slack. I hope you forgive me.



BUT I've got some new posts in the works about some of the products I'm loving right now, so hopefully if my followers haven't abandoned me, I'll have something for you guys real soon!

See you next post!
Love, b.b.

No comments:

Post a Comment