Welcome to my blog about makeup, life, and everything in between! My goal is to bring you the latest trends in makeup and my opinion on them, as well as posts on my life as a makeup artist. Enjoy! Feedback is always welcome.

Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Just Like Christmas...

In my line of work, I get to meet some pretty talented people. Collaborating with these wonderful photographers, wardrobe stylists, hair stylists, and models is one of the best things about my job. It's so exciting to watch an idea come together. Sometimes waiting to get proofs and files can be agony when I'm particularly excited about a project and I'm dying to see how the final images turned out. It really is just like Christmas when I open my email and I have something lovely like this waiting for me:


Photographers: Joey + Jessica Seawell
Model: Madison McKenna
Makeup and Hair: Makeup By b.b.

Or, perhaps I have something deliciously different waiting for me, like this:


Photographer: Rusty McDonald
Model: Grace Brennan
Makeup and Hair: Makeup By b.b.

Thank you Santa, for filling up my Inbox! See you next post.

Love, b.b.

1 comment:

  1. Chassity talked about you on her blog and I just had to stop in! What an amazing job...Isn't it great to get to do what you LOVE? Kisses!

    ReplyDelete