Welcome to my blog about makeup, life, and everything in between! My goal is to bring you the latest trends in makeup and my opinion on them, as well as posts on my life as a makeup artist. Enjoy! Feedback is always welcome.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday I got to work with the AH-MAZE-ING Marie Killen, photographer and human being extraordinaire. This was my first time working with Marie, and I was so happy because I've been admiring her work for awhile. To top it off, the model was Rebecca Gatta, who I had worked with before. Not only is she gorgeous and photographs beautifully, but she is just about the nicest young woman around. Needless to say, I was in heaven. It was such an easy and fun job. And take a look at THESE:







Like I said...IN HEAVEN!

I hope you all have the merriest Christmas, and a very happy New Year. See you all next post.

Love, b.b.

No comments:

Post a Comment